Self Contained Cottages
- King size bed (plus King Single in Celebration Cottage)
- Private deck, and your own full sized BBQ
- Own car port
- Electric blankets and quality linen
- En-suite bathroom with toilet/shower/toiletries/heated towel rail
- Coffee/tea including Nespresso machine
- Hob, Full sized fridge, microwave
- Full range of cutlery, utensils, glasses, pots and pans
- Basic cooking condiments
- Living flame gas fires and wall heater
- Ceiling fan in bedroom and separate free standing fan
- Insect screens, bi-folding windows in bedroom and dining room
- Guests laundry
On Site Activities
Mountain bikes to explore the area - free for guests to use. Beautiful gardens and landscaped grounds. Wide open spaces to walk or relax. Guest Vegetable Garden and Orchard - help yourself to fresh produce. Feeding our very tame and friendly pet sheep and playful lambs.
Take advantage of the spectacular views over Burn Cottage Cromwell and the surrounds, by taking our hillside walk behind the property. Take your glass of wine, or perhaps one of our gourmet hampers, sit and enjoy the views from strategically placed seats that maximise the views in all directions.
Thoughtful disabled access to Celebration Cottage for those with mobility issues, including customised bathroom facilities.
Warm & Inviting
Gas fires in all our rooms, with double glazing to ensure your comfort and a sense of ambience during your stay.
Enjoy the modern conveniences of home with our free Wi-Fi access.
Privacy & Tranquility
With your privacy being a priority, we ensure rooms that offer indoor-outdoor flow with a peaceful and inspiring outlook.
A well appointed deck area extends out towards modern BBQ facilities.
Each cottage has its own covered carports, with Celebration Cottage car port on the same level access.
Quiet & Restful Spaces
Located in a peaceful rural setting with garden and mountain views to take it all in.
With charging facilities via an extension cord for electric vehicles. Excludes Tesla. Extension cords available on request.